- AFSCME Writing Skills Training Package
- Included in this package:
About Training Packages
Purchase this Training Package to be enrolled in all of its courses.
Has your writing become formulaic and predictable? The self-directed courses and Webinar in this series will help you rediscover the power of your craft, one step at a time.
This three-part series will help you find your focus, build clear structure and revise your writing.
What will I learn:
- Techniques to refine your storytelling and write with confidence.
- To clarify and streamline your writing by using straightforward words and stronger nouns and verbs.
- Finding and fixing the most common style, grammar and punctuation errors.
This training package is free for staffers at the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees. For information about enrolling, contact your supervisor.
For information about developing custom training with Poynter NewsU, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
AFSCME is the nation’s largest and fastest growing public services employees union with more than 1.6 million working and retired members