A Post-Recession Advertising Strategy Series: Where Will the Money Go
- A Post-Recession Advertising Strategy Series: Where Will the Money Go
- Included in this package:
About Training Packages
Purchase this Training Package to be enrolled in all of its courses.
A Poynter Conference Broadcast Replay Series
What will I learn?
In the debate about the future of news and the business prospects of news organizations, there has been surprisingly little discussion of how advertising is evolving. The Poynter Institute brought together leaders of half a dozen news organizations as well as advertising and industry experts to discuss a post-recession advertising strategy.
In this series, you will learn:
- What to expect as the recession eases and recovery begins
- Where the advertising opportunities will be
- Where consumers are spending money and their changing attitudes
- How to capture a share of the increased spending
This Poynter conference, recorded Nov. 19, 2009, is part of a series of meetings on the news business with support from the Carnegie Corporation of New York. The online conference broadcast is powered by Poynter's News University. The host is Poynter president Karen Dunlap. She is joined by Poynter faculty Rick Edmonds, Bill Mitchell and Jill Geisler.